Snowmobile Forums > General Snowmobile Discussion

my new ride for this year

(1/3) > >>

snopork:
Tom was ordering a Polaris 850 but then after realizing he was going to pay 2 grand more for the same stuff he said "I'll take what he ordered"  and he got the matching coat.  I opted for the removable 2 up seat and backrest and now I have it installed on the 19' Enduro.  he did get an orange skid plate and bigger windshield on his tho - kind of make me feel like Twinky and stroker when I first met them - but then we dont have matching outfits

racerdave:
Did they discount the sled for that color blue :shrug:

Phantom:

--- Quote from: racerdave on December 06, 2021, 10:05:03 PM ---Did they discount the sled for that color blue :shrug:

--- End quote ---

Perhaps that is the reason Andy asked if anyone has had a homosexual experience in the other thread...  :nana:

snopork:

--- Quote from: Phantom on December 13, 2021, 06:37:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: racerdave on December 06, 2021, 10:05:03 PM ---Did they discount the sled for that color blue :shrug:

--- End quote ---

Perhaps that is the reason Andy asked if anyone has had a homosexual experience in the other thread...  :nana:

--- End quote ---
Heck, i just figgered i post something to see how many people are actually paying attention on this site.  so far you and RD are it

David:

--- Quote from: snopork on December 14, 2021, 02:28:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Phantom on December 13, 2021, 06:37:15 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Heck, i just figgered i post something to see how many people are actually paying attention on this site.  so far you and RD are it

--- End quote ---
I was going to ask what kind of sauce you were into when you posted that, but figured you did so well typing that, that I didn't want to make you think anymore than you had to, at that time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version