Author Topic: Maxx perf ?  (Read 4633 times)

Offline kamlineski

• Make it so
Maxx perf ?
« on: January 25, 2010, 06:12:46 PM »
Anyone ever hear of a company called "Maxximum Performance" ? if so are they still around?

Offline DaJudge

Re: Maxx perf ?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 06:44:22 PM »
Maxximum Performance was a company out of New York state. They closed their doors about 2 years ago.
DaJudge

It is your $$$ Buy what you want and enjoy what you ride.

Offline kamlineski

• Make it so
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 03:24:36 PM »
well thats not good news, I have a Helix and clutch set up from them and was looking to replace some parts. any ideas on direction on that area of parts?

Offline GroomerDriver

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 06:14:30 PM »
I would go over to TotallyYamaha.com and ask this question in either their 2S or 4S forum.
I now OFFICIALLY live in northern Wisconsin!

Offline DaJudge

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 07:42:14 PM »
well thats not good news, I have a Helix and clutch set up from them and was looking to replace some parts. any ideas on direction on that area of parts?

You can do a couple of things, 1 Contact Ulmer Racing at web site is  www.ulmerracing.com   Srxspec@Gwtc.net or call them at 605-387-2833 
I know that they bought a lot of Maxximum's inventory when they closed the doors. Or 2. Try Bruce at Pioneer Performance,  www.pioneerperformance.net    phone 716-496-8800  pioneerperformance@yahoo.com  :specool:

Depending on what you need, Pioneer may have it also. I have a Max roller secondary and have used Pioneer's replacement rollers in it and the helix looks the same also but I never tried to interchange them. If you need primary clutch parts, I would try Ulmer.  :thumbsupsmileyanim:
DaJudge

It is your $$$ Buy what you want and enjoy what you ride.