Author Topic: Marm sure disappeared  (Read 1606 times)

Offline snopork

Marm sure disappeared
« on: June 04, 2009, 01:32:08 PM »
wonder why?  maybe he's having an epipany

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
Re: Marm sure disappeared
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 05:18:05 PM »

I think he snapped when I said Jim Roberts was smarter than all of us... Otherwise schools out or soon to be out.

Offline snopork

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 07:41:57 PM »

I think he snapped when I said Jim Roberts was smarter than all of us... Otherwise schools out or soon to be out.
Maybe thats it - he's home during the week now and his wife won't let him use the pewter :biggrin:

I finally got tired of deleting all his Spam/Junk/trash mail he kept bulk mailing out to me and he wouldn't drop my name of his trash list - so I responded "to all"  :eek: on his huge bulk list.  I noticed my cut'npaste of it was deleted from this site.

I haven't got a bulk trasher from him since, dang - was hopin to respond a few more times, dang  again

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 08:56:06 AM »
Maybe thats it - he's home during the week now and his wife won't let him use the pewter :biggrin:

I finally got tired of deleting all his Spam/Junk/trash mail he kept bulk mailing out to me and he wouldn't drop my name of his trash list - so I responded "to all"  :eek: on his huge bulk list.  I noticed my cut'npaste of it was deleted from this site.

I haven't got a bulk trasher from him since, dang - was hopin to respond a few more times, dang  again

You need to learn about rules and folders... Takes a couple minutes to do, but basically an automatic filing system. For instance I have an eBay folder, anything sent to me with the word 'eBay' in it automatically gets filed, I never see it unless I open the folder.

Offline freak

• Donating Members
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 09:06:38 AM »
He seemed to have lost the ability to come here and have a good time, without browbeating everyone with his political views.  Oh well.... :c-n:
I'm out of my mind................please leave a message.
Greg's unit found the handlebars on the abrupt stop.

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 10:34:49 AM »
He seemed to have lost the ability to come here and have a good time, without browbeating everyone with his political views.  Oh well.... :c-n:

This chit does have a way of grinding your gut...

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

Offline snopork

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 11:44:50 AM »
Maybe him an Catcall got thair own antagonistic website  - kinda like Hannity & Combes

Cept  its called Dick & Cat