Author Topic: Products me likes....  (Read 57478 times)

Offline KingCatz

• View Profile
    • http://
Products me likes....
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2008, 02:38:51 AM »
Anyone have V-Force 3 reeds and or the High Flow Air Box Conversion Kit? I have the brushed aluminum grate on my sled but haven't added the air box or bought reeds. Worth it? or waste or money?

This is on a 05 1M King Cat 900 carb.

Klim Klimate Gore-Tex Jacket + Bib

Performance - 10/10 - Keeps you warm and dry or comfortably cool in warmer weather with the zippered vents under the arms.

Value - 7/10 - Not the most expensive, but not the least either.. IMHO you get what you pay for.

Looks - 10/10 - Great looks. Nice and bright with reflective strips so you don't get hit, and isn't all bulky like some cheaper suits.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 02:47:36 AM by KingCatz »

Live to Ride... Ride to Live![/color]

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
Re: Products me likes....
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2008, 09:03:10 AM »
not sledding related, however, a worthy product nonetheless...

Thermacell mosquito repellent

i bought one of these the other day cuz I was doing a 3D archery shoot this past saturday, i was walkin thru the woods in shorts for about 3hrs and did not get bit one single time even though i could see them everywhere as we were walking thru a creek bottom while on the course...  they are reasonably priced though i think a touch expensive for refills...  but if avoiding bugs is a priority these things are worth every cent...  I'm going to buy one for each of my boys as well just to have on hand for those days when we may need them...  this is now a standard part of my hunting and outdoor gear after just one use...

Performance - 9/10 - it doesn't get a 10 simply cuz it does get a bit warm and you could possibly get a slight burn if you aren't careful...  my forearm touched it a few times, its pretty hot though not 'skin searing' hot...

Value - 9/10 - the cost of refills keep it from being a 10, but, it is without question the single best mosquito repellent i've ever used, period.

Looks - n/a - who give a rats behind about looks if it keeps the bugs away
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline OsceolaCabin

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2008, 02:32:52 PM »
Just finished up installing new bushings on the front suspension on the '05 SS and the wifes '03 REVHO.  Purchased them from SnoShooter over on DT, fast ship and fairly priced.  Took all the slop out of the front ends, quality product and highly recommend... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2009, 12:18:38 PM »
i have those bushings too.  Good product for sure.
"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline Powderhound

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2010, 07:47:04 PM »
Slydog Trail Skis:  I put a set of these on my 2007 D7 shorty and I love them!  Much lighter steering effort, much more precise, and less ski lift than the stockers due to the rocker design.  I'm a big fan.  Not ready to replace the gripper skis on my RMK but I like these for trail use.
Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline NutWrench

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2013, 01:07:20 PM »
 :eek:   Rumor has it that Cat is releasing a 800 cc turbo 4stroker  twin in the very near future !!!!