Haydays

Started by Zman, September 04, 2022, 10:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zman

Just wondering if anyone is going?

Used to be a big show, have not gone in years.

racerdave

Always wanted to, never did. Now it's nothing like it was from what I hear. Went to Milwaukee show for years, missed it during covid shut down. Missed last year due to family members health. Seen a layout of what this years show will be, Much smaller again. Probably wont attend.
Summer SUCKS!!

T Hillrider

I always wanted to go to HayDays, It just never seemed to work out. I will be going to the Syracuse NY show. I need new boots and want to try some on to get a better idea on sizing.
T Hillrider/Chris
Oneida Lake "Rat"  / Tug Hill Lover

Zman

While I hear the sport of snowmobiling is dying, you couldn't tell by the huge crowd that showed up for Haydays!

Lots of venders, swappers all the sled manufacturers showed up. Glad to see the turnout!
Nothing really new and I heard the sled reps were not talking about delivery dates.

T hillrider ........Just my two Cents......
I bought a pair of Klim Adrenalin Boots and while they were the usual great quality if you had to walk any farther then from sled to the bar or cabin they were like walking in ski boots. ( way to Stiff) so I tried a pair of 509 Raid double boa and really like them! (worth the extra for the Boa system) you can wear them shoveling snow if you wanted. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

snopork

Quote from: Zman on September 12, 2022, 02:19:06 PMWhile I hear the sport of snowmobiling is dying, you couldn't tell by the huge crowd that showed up for Haydays!

Lots of venders, swappers all the sled manufacturers showed up. Glad to see the turnout!
Nothing really new and I heard the sled reps were not talking about delivery dates.

T hillrider ........Just my two Cents......
I bought a pair of Klim Adrenalin Boots and while they were the usual great quality if you had to walk any farther then from sled to the bar or cabin they were like walking in ski boots. ( way to Stiff) so I tried a pair of 509 Raid double boa and really like them! (worth the extra for the Boa system) you can wear them shoveling snow if you wanted. :thumbsupsmileyanim:
I bought a set of KLIM Boas last year - I like them a lot

Phantom

I bought a pair of Klim Adrenalin GTX at the Syracuse show when they first came out... The sales people were confused and only charged me for the regular Adrenalin (non Goretex) I had those boots for about 10 years and used them to snow blow and shovel at camp as well as ride in. I even used them at home to plow and ride my motorcycle in cold weather. The soles finally started to crack and fall apart a few years ago so I trashed them.
I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.