Author Topic: Hey SnoPork  (Read 1856 times)

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
Hey SnoPork
« on: November 12, 2018, 07:11:13 PM »
To this non traffic controller, it seems 2 people should be in the control tower at all times? Referring to something I just seen on ABC7 news that happened in Vegas
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
Re: Hey SnoPork
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 10:17:08 AM »
What happened in Vegas?

Offline Hal

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 12:52:38 PM »
What happened in Vegas?
I believe that was the controller that had slurred speech and was probably having a stroke.
Hal

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 10:57:36 AM »
What happened in Vegas?
I believe that was the controller that had slurred speech and was probably having a stroke.

Yes. I also heard that she may have been fired? If so, If she had a stroke, seems like a legitimate lawsuit coming. I am really asking about the one person in the tower thing?
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 08:40:25 AM »
Snopork slurs most of the time I talk to him..... Even at 9 am......  :smartass:

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • IRIS Contracting
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 03:54:31 PM »
What happened in Vegas?

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...
I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.

Offline snopork

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 02:43:19 PM »
There should never be only one person in the tower.   IMHO and most others.  That said it could be a plethora of events that occurred.  If indeed a controller was fired for this event that tells me that there were many egregious prior offenses of said individual and this was not a first time occurrence - just the first that made national news.  Its really impossible to fire a person for a first offense that was not intentful and grossly negligent

I'm retired for a year and 4 months -tomorrow.  But who's counting.  I don't dig into my past employment too much - wish them well but know there is ups and downs every election cycle.