Author Topic: What a shame  (Read 59 times)

Offline snopork

• View Profile
What a shame
« on: December 05, 2017, 09:02:01 AM »
Upstanding sportsman and footballer knocked out of game by cheap hit. 

JuJu layed the wood into Vontaze.  JuJu and Gronk are complete thugs.................

JuJu is gonna get suspended cuzz Burfict got off the stretcher and walked into the lockerroom - didnt hit him hard enough

Offline MNNavy

• Annual Subscribers
    • View Profile
Re: What a shame
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 09:24:52 AM »
Upstanding sportsman and footballer knocked out of game by cheap hit. 

JuJu layed the wood into Vontaze.  JuJu and Gronk are complete thugs.................

JuJu is gonna get suspended cuzz Burfict got off the stretcher and walked into the lockerroom - didnt hit him hard enough
Burfict an upstanding sportsman?  :floor: :laugh-til-cry: :floor: :laugh-til-cry: :floor: :laugh-til-cry:
I would give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were talking about Ryan Shazier, but his injury was caused by him leading with his helmet on a clean tackle.

You might want to re-evaluate your definition of upstanding. Burfict has a long history of being a cheap shot artist, dating back to high school.
Vontaze Burfict - football's most reckless player?

BTW: I watched the replay of the hit. JuJu initiated contact shoulder-to-shoulder. It was a clean hit. He was penalized for taunting. I would be very surprised if there is a fine or suspension for the hit.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with their own money.  --  Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 09:38:47 PM »
Not that I care, but does shitcago still have a futbal team.
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline ZiRT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 01:17:10 PM »
Not that I care, but does shitcago still have a futbal team.
Ooooh, that one had to hurt.  :popcorn: