Author Topic: Did everyone die.....0r sumthin?  (Read 2929 times)

Offline 2qik

• View Profile
Re: Did everyone die.....0r sumthin?
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2017, 09:40:29 AM »
Haha, Schoolmarms garage, which started the infamous floor drain discussion.

One year me and Indy6 went to the Porker Run and met Marm.  Someone on the board posted pictures of him online, which in my opinion was wrong, and the pictures caused him some problems if I recall.  I never went back to the Porker Run for that reason.  What happened there should have stayed there...
Just a typical snowmobiler...

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2017, 10:49:05 AM »
Haha, Schoolmarms garage, which started the infamous floor drain discussion.

One year me and Indy6 went to the Porker Run and met Marm.  Someone on the board posted pictures of him online, which in my opinion was wrong, and the pictures caused him some problems if I recall.  I never went back to the Porker Run for that reason.  What happened there should have stayed there...

Lots of fun rides with that crowd ! Good group of peeps (in general). Too bad it all ended like that.
I still try to get rides in with the snopork and his kids. Kingpin, Fireballdave and Johnyvmaxdoo still ride with me. That's nearly 20 years of having the same riding group !

Offline 2qik

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2017, 03:15:10 PM »
Lots of fun rides with that crowd ! Good group of peeps (in general). Too bad it all ended like that.
I still try to get rides in with the snopork and his kids. Kingpin, Fireballdave and Johnyvmaxdoo still ride with me. That's nearly 20 years of having the same riding group !

We met pork, SD, matt, marm, tony B, kingpin, groomer driver, thinker, sasaquanda?, sledhead tommy, 6mile, matt's dad, and several others.  May have met you too greek but don't recall.  I do agree it was a good group of guys in general. 
Just a typical snowmobiler...

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2017, 03:42:51 PM »

We met pork, SD, matt, marm, tony B, kingpin, groomer driver, thinker, sasaquanda?, sledhead tommy, 6mile, matt's dad, and several others.  May have met you too greek but don't recall.  I do agree it was a good group of guys in general.

I was "low key" first couple of years. As a matter of fact, I didn't make the very first porker run b/c I thought all you internet guys were nuts ! LOL....
After Tony B and Kingpin returned without getting ass raped, I started to attend all the remaining gatherings and became good friends with many of the guys you mentioned.

Believe it or not, my very first encounter with this crazy group of people was in Champion, MI.
My buddy Johnnyvmaxdoo and I pulled up to our hotel room at 2am and knocked on the manager's door. We've spent many nights at this particular hotel and never had any issues. She proceeded to tell us that there was a mistake and that she double booked the room and she didn't have space for us. At 2am John and I were freaking out b/c we had no idea where to stay at that time of the night. The hotel manager offered us her couch (which seemed very weird). As John and I were trying to decide what to do, I noticed this blue Yamaha sled that had a decal on the windscreen that said "Schoolmarm" I was like, I know that guy ! Lights were on and I knocked on the door.... Schoolmarm and Thinker answered the door after telling them who I was, they invited us into their room for the weekend and we drank until sunup (or pretty close). Anyway, most of the guys I met and rode with with pretty top notch dudes. Most all were safe and respectful, but there were some problem guys too, lucky for me - I never crossed paths with them personally. 

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2018, 08:56:20 AM »

I was "low key" first couple of years. As a matter of fact, I didn't make the very first porker run b/c I thought all you internet guys were nuts ! LOL....
After Tony B and Kingpin returned without getting ass raped, I started to attend all the remaining gatherings and became good friends with many of the guys you mentioned.

Believe it or not, my very first encounter with this crazy group of people was in Champion, MI.
My buddy Johnnyvmaxdoo and I pulled up to our hotel room at 2am and knocked on the manager's door. We've spent many nights at this particular hotel and never had any issues. She proceeded to tell us that there was a mistake and that she double booked the room and she didn't have space for us. At 2am John and I were freaking out b/c we had no idea where to stay at that time of the night. The hotel manager offered us her couch (which seemed very weird). As John and I were trying to decide what to do, I noticed this blue Yamaha sled that had a decal on the windscreen that said "Schoolmarm" I was like, I know that guy ! Lights were on and I knocked on the door.... Schoolmarm and Thinker answered the door after telling them who I was, they invited us into their room for the weekend and we drank until sunup (or pretty close). Anyway, most of the guys I met and rode with with pretty top notch dudes. Most all were safe and respectful, but there were some problem guys too, lucky for me - I never crossed paths with them personally.

Its funny that you mention Thinker and Marm in the same room - Thinker was the one who posted the marm pics and started a ruckus.  Kind of split that group up.

I rode with MrIndy and FlyinV for a few years after that but as Kids got older we have kind of dropped off.  MrIndy, FlyinV, my brother and I went out to the Snowies one year and rented sleds.  Was a lot of fun even with the record high temps.

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2018, 04:36:03 PM »
I never made any of the Porker runs, but met many of the Porkers over the years. This still turns heads when I wear it once a year at the Milwaukee Snow show. Only time I have worn it. So that makes 13? wears?  A couple of  babes posed with  me for pics last year there. Being a OF I didn't think to ask for copies.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 04:37:54 PM by racerdave »
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2018, 03:24:51 PM »
I never made any of the Porker runs, but met many of the Porkers over the years. This still turns heads when I wear it once a year at the Milwaukee Snow show. Only time I have worn it. So that makes 13? wears?  A couple of  babes posed with  me for pics last year there. Being a OF I didn't think to ask for copies.
that was my favorite shirt of them all - Thanks Marm.  Specially liked the back

Offline Howie

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2018, 10:40:06 AM »
I think that was the best Porker shirt I had made up. Still one of my wife's favorite sleep shirts!
I made an interesting one up for the Tug Hill guys too one year.
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid!
You have 2 ears and 1 mouth. Use them proportionally!

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2018, 03:02:47 PM »
that was my favorite shirt of them all - Thanks Marm.  Specially liked the back

I liked the one that said "we support single moms"  :punk:

Offline Howie

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2018, 09:53:13 PM »
I found the 1st Porker shirt I made. I know the others are on another computer. I may fire it up and find them. Found a few pics of the party at Pork's house in 04 too.
The lineup is Thinker, Pork, Marm, David and Mr. Indy I believe in the first group. Second is SnoSub, Thinker, Marm and Mr. Indy.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 09:55:26 PM by Howie »
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid!
You have 2 ears and 1 mouth. Use them proportionally!

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2018, 08:38:25 AM »
I found the 1st Porker shirt I made. I know the others are on another computer. I may fire it up and find them. Found a few pics of the party at Pork's house in 04 too.
The lineup is Thinker, Pork, Marm, David and Mr. Indy I believe in the first group. Second is SnoSub, Thinker, Marm and Mr. Indy.

I only go to snopork's house to buy snowmobiles  :floor:
Although I will be in Belividere tonight for an outdoor hockey game.....

Offline buddah2

• Annual Subscribers
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2018, 05:33:02 PM »
as the title says

No, but slightly close......as I said in the 2up thread 2nd season without even starting my sled due to some significant health "stuff".....but saw a new doc at Marshfield 3 wks ago and am slightly improved.....might even try a short ride once I find a sucker, er someone, to go with..... :hypocrite:
"A man's got to know his limitations....."[/size][/color]