Author Topic: 2up for sale  (Read 641 times)

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
2up for sale
« on: February 20, 2018, 11:31:35 AM »
Hello there peeps....

A friend of mine is selling a 2011 Ski Doo 600 E-Tec two up sled. It only has 1,250 miles on it and he's asking $5,500.
It's located in Northern Illinois, if anyone is interested PM me and I can send you pics and the guy's phone number.

Offline 2qik

• View Profile
Re: 2up for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 11:46:07 AM »
Greek, I'm riding free snowmobiles until normal winter returns to MN.  Well not totally free, replaced a $17 throttle cable, new plugs & fuel line, plus 10 hours labor and some spare spray paint but it made a 15 mile vintage ride without a hitch.
Just a typical snowmobiler...

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 01:56:52 PM »
I don't blame you one bit..... I'm still riding my 2006 REV, even though my two kids are on newer machines..... Just don't see the point of upgrading right now, plus I still love my sled !
9660 miles on it and still ticking away !

I spent my nest egg (i.e. my 2018 sled money) on a 1988 John Deere 510B combination backhoe / loader with a cab and heat. Decided, I would have this tractor for the rest of my life and that trumps upgrading a sled right now in these horrible snow patterns we've gotten into the past 2 seasons.....

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 08:56:04 AM »
GB can you ride that JD on the atv trails? :beer2:

2qik I like the Thrush sticker :specool:
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 10:31:19 AM »
GB can you ride that JD on the atv trails? :beer2:

I assume all I'd need is an ORV sticker....  :rolleyes:
Some of the bridge crossings may be sketchy  :blush:

Offline buddah2

• Annual Subscribers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 12:36:12 PM »
......... that trumps upgrading a sled right now in these horrible snow patterns we've gotten into the past 2 seasons.....

It could be worse......this is the 2nd season I haven't been anywhere near my sled (or here for that matter) due to some significant health issues.....went to Marshfield Clinic 3 wks ago and saw a new cardiologist/electrophysiologist so I "might" even try a little ride later this week........
"A man's got to know his limitations....."[/size][/color]

Offline 2qik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 01:13:59 PM »

It's rough but it does have a strong running 500cc free air.  In fact, it out ran a nice Blizzard 340 liquid with factory twin pipes to 50 mph until I had to let off my junk as it's missing a couple track cleats and started to shake pretty good.   :mf_w00t2:

Those Blizzards are fast machines.  The Thrush stickers and the lucky #7 were good for a few 10ths...

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 05:02:57 PM »
......... that trumps upgrading a sled right now in these horrible snow patterns we've gotten into the past 2 seasons.....

It could be worse......this is the 2nd season I haven't been anywhere near my sled (or here for that matter) due to some significant health issues.....went to Marshfield Clinic 3 wks ago and saw a new cardiologist/electrophysiologist so I "might" even try a little ride later this week........

Get better soon buddah2 !  :beer2:

Offline Howie

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 11:25:51 AM »

Hope you are out and about soon Buddah. Get back out there riding all those great hidden trails you showed me many years ago!
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid!
You have 2 ears and 1 mouth. Use them proportionally!

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 10:57:59 PM »

It's rough but it does have a strong running 500cc free air.  In fact, it out ran a nice Blizzard 340 liquid with factory twin pipes to 50 mph until I had to let off my junk as it's missing

Those Blizzards are fast machines.  The Thrush stickers and the lucky #7 were good for a few 10ths...
I would definitely not hold my junk while riding - but if its missing ya gotta try to find it.....

Offline buddah2

• Annual Subscribers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2018, 09:38:38 AM »

Thanks.....quite a bit improved.....actually did a short (25 mi.) ride this past Sat......1st one in 2 seasons.....Hey, it's a start  :thumbsupsmileyanim:
"A man's got to know his limitations....."[/size][/color]

Offline Hal

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2018, 11:45:02 AM »

Thanks.....quite a bit improved.....actually did a short (25 mi.) ride this past Sat......1st one in 2 seasons.....Hey, it's a start  :thumbsupsmileyanim:
Glad to hear from you again Buddah2. This is the first year in about ten years that I put on 100 miles on my old Yamaha. It is great to see some snow again. 137 miles so far this season and there is another storm in the forecast for late this weekend.
Hal

Offline AdrenalineJunkie

• Trump Train is rollin coal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2018, 02:55:50 PM »
Hey 2quik I got another one in the oven.  81 tiger 5000.  Just got paint on the frame. Pics soon.  Winter been so weak here even the oldies were parked. Riding was locally here maybe one week, week and half tops.  Very sad.  Had to do a quebec trip again this year. 
"Sometimes we choose to make our own cross to carry, sometimes we are given it"

Offline 2qik

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2018, 03:24:19 PM »
Hey 2quik I got another one in the oven.  81 tiger 5000.  Just got paint on the frame. Pics soon.  Winter been so weak here even the oldies were parked. Riding was locally here maybe one week, week and half tops.  Very sad.  Had to do a quebec trip again this year.

Sweet, can't wait for pictures, everything I've seen out of your shop has been outstanding! The 77' above is too rough to restore so I'm leaning toward pulling the driveline and building a 78' - 81' Jag 5000 hotrod.