Author Topic: Did everyone die.....0r sumthin?  (Read 2932 times)

Offline snopork

• View Profile
Did everyone die.....0r sumthin?
« on: September 04, 2017, 11:21:23 PM »
as the title says

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
Re: Did everyone die.....0r sumthin?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 06:22:43 AM »
I still check in daily...
I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 12:49:43 PM »
I have close calls every so often, but I always pull through.....

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 04:23:01 PM »
The 3 of us must be the sole inhabitants of this website.   Trails are gonna be nice this season with all the defections from sledding this year.....hopefully that translates into really cheap low mileage sleds comng up for sale.   Phantom, you might be able to buy back in for a pittance.   You might want to come out here and ride with Charlie and I so you don't get lonely.

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 06:55:27 PM »
I am here every day. Not much goes on here any longer.
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 07:17:50 AM »
RD, we need to coordinate a ride !
Next time you're in Florence, you ride West and pick me up, we'll ride West'er and meet Snopork in Watersmeet or Land O Lakes, ish....

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 04:10:54 PM »
and RD can bring GD with him so he doesnt get lost.   Too bad MrIndy has gone off the radar and Schoolmarm is now got to be writhing in embarrassment for voting for Trump( I know I am - but I really voted against Hillary and not for Trump, look what that Bee-otch made me doo).  had Facebook comm with Burper the other day - maybe we can convince him to ride again.  Squeak is still lost in Canada, eh.  FlyinV is in the snow removal biz so when sleddin is good - he's gotta work.  Maybe we can get a weekend Ride set up this year.   Are any of your Tug Hill crowd poundin trails still Phantom?

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 08:02:53 PM »
Next time you're in Florence, you ride West and pick me up, we'll ride West'er and meet Snopork in Watersmeet or Land O Lakes, ish....

Florence? ArborVitae or St Germain stays for me 99.9% 0f the time.
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline Hal

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 08:34:26 PM »
The 3 of us must be the sole inhabitants of this website.   Trails are gonna be nice this season with all the defections from sledding this year.....hopefully that translates into really cheap low mileage sleds comng up for sale.   Phantom, you might be able to buy back in for a pittance.   You might want to come out here and ride with Charlie and I so you don't get lonely.
You are correct that there are fewer sledders, or at least people that register their sleds. It is having a bad effect on funding from the DNR. Every year we are getting less funding. Two years without snow didn't help.
Hal

Offline Hal

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 08:36:33 PM »
I have been so busy working on my house and shed, that it is hampering my golf time. Haven't had the boat out once this year, and it will be soon back in my backyard.
Hal

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 07:38:15 AM »
Camper went to storage last monday. Did not use it at all this summer. Time for it to go. Have not had interest in it for years.
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2017, 12:16:44 PM »

Florence? ArborVitae or St Germain stays for me 99.9% 0f the time.

I have keys to my aunt's house in Arbor Vitae  :rolleyes: Unfortunately, it is currently up for sale..... Not sure if I can squeeze in a ride out of there...  :nono:

Offline ZiRT

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2017, 12:46:32 PM »
3rd try to post, keeps losing it somewhere.......

I check in once a week or so, not enough traffic to check more. FB and Tweety are killing chat boards.

Haven't put more than 100-150 miles/season on for 8-9 years. Just no time. At least that way I won't have to replace my old 02ZR8CC soon. With crappy winters and the abso-frickin-crazy prices, I'm moderately ok with that.

Sold our camper in July. Our 2 old Honda ATV's keep my boy busy out back in the low-snow times. Once in a great while we get an actual ride in. I keep the wife's 08F6 at home and my ZR at the shop, so I have something to ride wherever I am.

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2017, 02:25:48 PM »

I check in once a week or so, not enough traffic to check more. FB and Tweety are killing chat boards.

Haven't put more than 100-150 miles/season on for 8-9 years. Just no time. At least that way I won't have to replace my old 02ZR8CC soon. With crappy winters and the abso-frickin-crazy prices, I'm moderately ok with that.

Sold our camper in July. Our 2 old Honda ATV's keep my boy busy out back in the low-snow times. Once in a great while we get an actual ride in. I keep the wife's 08F6 at home and my ZR at the shop, so I have something to ride wherever I am.
so where is the rest of the ny group at?  are they on the ny boards?

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2017, 09:06:11 PM »

so where is the rest of the ny group at?  are they on the ny boards?

Not a whole lot happening at Trail Conditions. com NY boards either.
There is a major trail closure in the town of Redfield a timber company that owns a lot of land is fighting with the town to get a wind farm approved. The town does not want the towers so the timber company shut down snowmobile access to get back at them...
I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.