Author Topic: Arctic Cat sold  (Read 1886 times)

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
Re: Arctic Cat sold
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 07:39:58 PM »
So now the new Cats will fly like a um, Cessna, and bang moguls like a uh, ez-go?    :eek:

And the new Polaris is supposed to be some sort of triple 4S.   :blink:
Famous quotes;

Roady; "I just wonder why the big 4 can't produce somnething that remotely ready out of the box"

Myself;  "Even when working properly, the E/S on these cats sounds like a vintage scooby doo lunch box full of hotwheels getting tossed down a flight of concrete stairs."

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 07:46:23 PM »
So now the new Cats will fly like a um, Cessna, and bang moguls like a uh, ez-go?    :eek:

And the new Polaris is supposed to be some sort of triple 4S.   :blink:

Thats a bunch of bullshit started on the internet. Ain't happening.
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline MNNavy

• Annual Subscribers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 06:54:56 AM »
For those of you too young to remember, this isn't Textron's first foray into the snowmobile world. They owned Polaris back in the late 60's and early 70's.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with their own money.  --  Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 12:06:42 PM »
For those of you too young to remember, this isn't Textron's first foray into the snowmobile world. They owned Polaris back in the late 60's and early 70's.

68-81
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 01:17:55 PM »
Triple 4S?  RU sure that's just a rumor?  Same was said about Polaris dropping Victory.  They could use something to attract traditional buyers. 
Famous quotes;

Roady; "I just wonder why the big 4 can't produce somnething that remotely ready out of the box"

Myself;  "Even when working properly, the E/S on these cats sounds like a vintage scooby doo lunch box full of hotwheels getting tossed down a flight of concrete stairs."

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 03:48:24 PM »
Triple 4S?  RU sure that's just a rumor?  Same was said about Polaris dropping Victory.  They could use something to attract traditional buyers. 

The rumour started around a mountain sled. No 4s there.
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 04:14:11 PM »
EZGO snowmobiles - can't wait........wonder if they'll offer an electric one

Offline Zman

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2017, 05:50:49 PM »

Great now they can charge insane prices for old sled parts like they do for planes
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

The loudest sound you will ever hear .a click when you expect a bang .and a bang when expect a click!

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2017, 06:37:26 PM »

Great now they can charge insane prices for old sled parts like they do for planes
nice cat!     I've driven that model

Offline Zman

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2017, 10:15:43 PM »
my Buds is a little better on snow!.......not great in the corners ..But you should see it get air!
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

The loudest sound you will ever hear .a click when you expect a bang .and a bang when expect a click!

Offline AdrenalineJunkie

• Trump Train is rollin coal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2017, 10:57:57 AM »
I finally sold my Cat....took only 2.5 years and I lost a sh!t ton even tho I got more for it than others similar to it (minty low- mile and sweet extras).   I did take a bath on them extras tho, should of left it alone. Used sleds are damn near worthless unless they are ski-doo around here, even then not so much.
"Sometimes we choose to make our own cross to carry, sometimes we are given it"

Offline Hal

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2017, 12:30:12 PM »
I finally sold my Cat....took only 2.5 years and I lost a sh!t ton even tho I got more for it than others similar to it (minty low- mile and sweet extras).   I did take a bath on them extras tho, should of left it alone. Used sleds are damn near worthless unless they are ski-doo around here, even then not so much.
A guy at our swap meet last fall was trying to sell a couple of running AC cheetahs for $200 each and couldn't get anyone to buy them.
Hal