Author Topic: Was up over the weekend - wet  (Read 492 times)

Offline snopork

• View Profile
Was up over the weekend - wet
« on: January 23, 2017, 10:11:34 AM »
Tom,I and the boys went up to the shack this past weekend.   It sucked.  Trails wernt bad - just rain and 30 degrees with occasional flecks of snow.  At least the snow did not dissappear as fast - but when it does freeze hard I pity the fool that slips and falls.  Gonna be a hard landing.  We left a day early after replacing a set of skis on one of my brothers sleds and came home saturday nite.  Gonna try it again Superbowl weekend.   

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
Re: Was up over the weekend - wet
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 04:06:02 PM »
Tom,I and the boys went up to the shack this past weekend.   It sucked.  Trails wernt bad - just rain and 30 degrees with occasional flecks of snow.  At least the snow did not dissappear as fast - but when it does freeze hard I pity the fool that slips and falls.  Gonna be a hard landing.  We left a day early after replacing a set of skis on one of my brothers sleds and came home saturday nite.  Gonna try it again Superbowl weekend.

Crap! Me and the boyz were planning on this weekend, but John Dee's webcams pretty much game me that same info. Seems that they lost 50% of their base snow and the rain turned everything into a mess.....