Author Topic: Anyone riding ?  (Read 3094 times)

Offline Hal

• View Profile
Re: Anyone riding ?
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2017, 12:10:25 PM »
You guys are always getting porked lately.  You should bail and focus on atv. 
Here in the northern fringe of the northeast riding is excellent.   :checkeredflag:
I only use my ATV for opening up trails through the swamps and for deer hunting. It gets a lot more use than my snowmobile.
Hal

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2017, 09:30:02 PM »
Here in the northern fringe of the northeast riding is excellent.   :checkeredflag:
I havent had anything to do with this.............How's it going AJ?  I'm beginning to think like Catcall and move to Florida and get them water snowmobiley lookin thingy's.   Thinkin about them freakin sharks bother me tho...............

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2017, 10:50:49 PM »
I havent had anything to do with this.............How's it going AJ?  I'm beginning to think like Catcall and move to Florida and get them water snowmobiley lookin thingy's.   Thinkin about them freakin sharks bother me tho...............
My inlaws own some land in ft myers area.  If I lived in FL, I would have a boat for fishing and running around the bays, etc.  Prolly a motorcycle too..  kinda been eyeing this as an alternative to sled.

"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline AdrenalineJunkie

• Trump Train is rollin coal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2017, 11:33:36 AM »
Porkstar, I love fla.  We sold our Daytona beach condo some years ago but still frequent the area.  Last spring we bought a  40' coach and hit the turkey run last fall.  We will make that a yearly trip.  Picking up our new rzr 4 seater as soon as it stops snowing around here(another 6~12 tomorrow). ...gonna drag it behind the coach this summer and tour parts of Canada and their wonderful atv trail system.  Still lovin my ski-doo.  :beer2:
"Sometimes we choose to make our own cross to carry, sometimes we are given it"

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2017, 11:50:20 AM »
Porkstar, I love fla.  We sold our Daytona beach condo some years ago but still frequent the area.  Last spring we bought a  40' coach and hit the turkey run last fall.  We will make that a yearly trip.  Picking up our new rzr 4 seater as soon as it stops snowing around here(another 6~12 tomorrow). ...gonna drag it behind the coach this summer and tour parts of Canada and their wonderful atv trail system.  Still lovin my ski-doo.  :beer2:
Skidoos still, huh.   I've kinda gravitated over to those HotRodLincoln Polaris units, that you use dto be fond of, of late.  600RMK and a Indy 144 550. Along with a couple of doos

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2017, 02:30:50 PM »
I'll take Illinois spring summer fall humidity over f'n floerita's any day. Winter means cold and snow. live with it.
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline Hal

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2017, 03:25:22 PM »
Golf is more fun though and requires a lot of skill. I haven't achieve the skill part yet, but still working on it.
Hal

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2017, 08:01:04 AM »
I'll take Illinois spring summer fall humidity over f'n floerita's any day. Winter means cold and snow. live with it.

I'm not a big Florida fan either. That hot and sticky stuff isn't my cup of tea.
I think I love the seasons too much. Always something to look forward to in the Midwest.

Offline AdrenalineJunkie

• Trump Train is rollin coal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2017, 10:49:28 AM »
East coast of fla gets cool drying breeze from atlantic.  Its much more comfortable than other areas, especially west coast.  Still damn hot tho in summer.   I'm not sure I could handle year round living there. 
Polaris still make sleds?  oh yeah, show room was full of them gimmicks when I was in there buying our new rzr.  :rolleyes:
"Sometimes we choose to make our own cross to carry, sometimes we are given it"