Author Topic: Wassup?  (Read 437 times)

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
Wassup?
« on: December 26, 2016, 11:38:49 PM »
Another year, this one with some changes, we'll see if it's for the better. It has only gotten worse, so we're due for something huge.

It's my hope everyone here is well, had a Merry Christmas and looking forward to a new year!

Offline Rage'n Renegade

• Administrator
  • ~ Rage'n Renegade ~
    • View Profile
Re: Wassup?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 11:02:24 AM »
Another year, this one with some changes, we'll see if it's for the better. It has only gotten worse, so we're due for something huge.

It's my hope everyone here is well, had a Merry Christmas and looking forward to a new year!
Have a great new year, thinker!  I've had some changes myself this past year and a half.  Life has been changing all along, sometimes small changes go unnoticed, but they still happen.   Hope your change is a good one!   

The kids are getting older (as am I), one driving, one will be getting his learner permit next month,  and the first one off to college next year.   That will be a change for sure!  ($$$$$$$)  It just hit me, I'll be the only female in the house when she's gone.   :(

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 12:27:37 AM »
Happy New Year Rage!

All is good here, I was just being a little partisan concerning "change." Age comes with the territory, it's crazy to see everyone's kids today, it seems the past 10 years have flown by. We're college bound too and I still won't ride with him, or his mother! The little one will be 6'4" next month at the rate she's going. lol!

It's been a few years since going on a long haul trail trip, but I have a rental planned in the near future. Maybe it'll remind me of why old farm sleds suck.

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 09:26:22 AM »
Well, look who resurfaced ..... what's up thinkster ?

Over the weekend, I just talked about some of the old porker run trips and some of the crazy characters we used to hang out with. You made the top 10 for sure, LOL....  :laugh-til-cry:

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 11:23:13 AM »
Mercer/Ironwood area was the best I've ever seen the past few days! On Tuesday it was about 2PM before we hit another set of tracks on freshly groomed trails, we passed about 8-10 groomers from various clubs. 250ish on the first day 200ish on the second day before 4PM. Everywhere we went, we were told this weekend is booked solid. I'm liking those plain jane Indy 600s, might have to snow check a pair this spring!