Author Topic: New rides... Our turn!  (Read 369 times)

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
New rides... Our turn!
« on: September 21, 2016, 08:44:44 PM »
Went on vacation for the first time since selling the camp... VERY relaxing not having to worry about firewood, yardwork, etc!
We rented a vacation home that was built in 1865 as a one room school house and reborn as a cozy vacation rental.
We relaxed, napped, ate, hiked (Appalachian Trail crosses the road a few miles away.)

Anyway to the point...
Hermey's BMW/Triumph dealer is just over the mountain about a 1/2 hour away by car or bike. Went over there on Saturday and traded our 2005 & 2007 BMW 650 GSs in on a 2015 leftover 650GS for Lynn and a 2013 F800GS for me...

I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.

Offline Rage'n Renegade

• Administrator
  • ~ Rage'n Renegade ~
    • View Profile
Re: New rides... Our turn!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 06:19:37 AM »
Very nice!   :specool:  Enjoy and relax!

I'm getting very comfortable on my bike now and have been enjoying each ride more and more.   

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 08:38:14 AM »
Those things look way to easy and fun to ride.  :thumbsupsmileyanim:My chrome horse pushes 1,000 pounds with me on it. Takes away some of the fun factor when you know you can't turn or stop as well as a lighter, more nimble bike....

Congrats on the new purchases !

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 05:46:16 PM »
Those things look way to easy and fun to ride.  :thumbsupsmileyanim:My chrome horse pushes 1,000 pounds with me on it. Takes away some of the fun factor when you know you can't turn or stop as well as a lighter, more nimble bike....

Congrats on the new purchases !

Not only lighter and more nimble but the they both have ABS and my 800 also has Traction Control and electronically adjust able damping in the rear with Sport, Normal and Comfort. 

I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.