Author Topic: Opinions on portable water softeners...?  (Read 275 times)

Offline PRO-X 600

• Is lost & confused :(
    • View Profile
Opinions on portable water softeners...?
« on: September 16, 2016, 04:32:01 PM »
I figure with some of you guys have camps/cabins you might have something like this... At my new job I'm parking the truck part way at a farmer I know... They've also allowed my the use of their well to wash truck/trailer(I'm a little OCD about a shiny setup whenever possible) The only problem is the water is terribly hard... Water spots galore and some sweet sulfur smell on occasion. I went the cheap way at first and bought an inline filter and it did work somewhat, but it's not going to cut it long term.
I'm down with spending a couple hundred bucks,as i can use it here at home to since my well water isnt too great either.. A quick look on Amazon the other morning there seems to be some decent options.
03 Pro-XR w/a 02 pro-x600 engine, C&A trail skis,1.5" Camo Intense, PERC, V-force 3, 11"chrome shield..SOLD
Want IQ of some sort but $$!
07 2500HD EC SB 4x4 DURAMAX/Ally, some 285's, some exhaust and other meaning less stuff...

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "