Author Topic: CLINTON/TRUMP worse cadidates ever!  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
Re: CLINTON/TRUMP worse cadidates ever!
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 08:16:27 AM »
agreed.  The problem is that having to deal with this crap as part of a presidential election on either side. 
"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline Rage'n Renegade

• Administrator
  • ~ Rage'n Renegade ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 08:37:14 AM »
If Trump and Hilary are stranded on a boat in the middle of the ocean, who survives? 
America.   America survives.

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 04:38:34 PM »
I hope everyone is getting ready for Madame President and the first man..   What a sh$t show we have going in this country...   :Bar-Smilies:  :banghead:

Debate #2 was ugly, but I think it all needed to be said. There is a big big difference saying that you'd like to fu#% someone, and actually fu#%ing someone in the oval office...
Yea, I couldnt help but think - when Hillary's adds ran denouncing Trump for what he said to Billy Bush and stated because of that he was unfit for office - who's husband used a Secundo Cigar to probe an orifice in the Orval Office - or somewhere close and stained a dress.  Is she saying Bill was unfit for office too?

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2016, 02:46:47 PM »
I hope everyone is getting ready for Madame President and the first man..   What a sh$t show we have going in this country...   :Bar-Smilies:  :banghead:

Debate #2 was ugly, but I think it all needed to be said. There is a big big difference saying that you'd like to fu#% someone, and actually fu#%ing someone in the oval office...
Yea, I couldnt help but think - when Hillary's adds ran denouncing Trump for what he said to Billy Bush and stated because of that he was unfit for office - who's husband used a Secundo Cigar to probe an orifice in the Orval Office - or somewhere close and stained a dress.  Is she saying Bill was unfit for office too?

This one might get pulled ..... Sorry K.... I couldn't resist.....

Offline Rage'n Renegade

• Administrator
  • ~ Rage'n Renegade ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2016, 01:58:59 PM »
  :hypocrite:

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2016, 12:44:58 PM »
NY Times article, never thought I would see this quote in their publication:

Among well-educated whites, there are clear reasons for optimism. What is a primary marker of likely success in the contemporary American economy? The answer in one word is education.

"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2016, 03:47:27 PM »
8 more days....
I can't wait for this election to be over. Hoping Mr. T pulls it off, especially with all this FBI stuff going on.

Offline Howie

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2016, 07:09:39 PM »
8 more days....
I can't wait for this election to be over. Hoping Mr. T pulls it off, especially with all this FBI stuff going on.
Really? So what do you think will happen if he gets in there? You have all the Dems against him and half the Reps. They will not let anything he is spouting off about pass.
Clinton sucks too!
I think almost any of the other primary candidates would be better than these two yahoos. Now the only other choices are the Lib and Green candidates. They have no money so no one knows who they are or their stances.
Worst pool ever for an election! :eek:
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid!
You have 2 ears and 1 mouth. Use them proportionally!

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2016, 07:46:27 AM »
8 more days....
Really? So what do you think will happen if he gets in there? You have all the Dems against him and half the Reps. They will not let anything he is spouting off about pass.
Clinton sucks too!
I think almost any of the other primary candidates would be better than these two yahoos. Now the only other choices are the Lib and Green candidates. They have no money so no one knows who they are or their stances.

Overall the entire thing is a total embarrassment for America and I totally see your point.
However, he's by far the lesser of the two evils.

Offline MNNavy

• Annual Subscribers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2016, 08:28:47 AM »
8 more days....
Clinton sucks too!
Completely agree with your last statement. As for congress not letting anything pass - I could think of worse things happening (like Hilliary with D majorities in both houses). At least with Trump in the White House, you're relatively assured that any SCOTUS nominees will be no worse than moderate, and at the very least will likely favor Second Amendment rights. Hilliary has already made it known that if she is elected she will nominate strong anti-2A justices. Being that I am basically a single issue voter, that is vital to me.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with their own money.  --  Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2016, 08:43:33 AM »
As long as no one really wants either, a new law should be put into effect for this election. Whoever looses gets to be vice president. At least then for 4 years Saturday Night Live will have some good skits!
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline Rage'n Renegade

• Administrator
  • ~ Rage'n Renegade ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2016, 05:12:03 PM »
8 more days....
Clinton sucks too!
Completely agree with your last statement. As for congress not letting anything pass - I could think of worse things happening (like Hilliary with D majorities in both houses). At least with Trump in the White House, you're relatively assured that any SCOTUS nominees will be no worse than moderate, and at the very least will likely favor Second Amendment rights. Hilliary has already made it known that if she is elected she will nominate strong anti-2A justices. Being that I am basically a single issue voter, that is vital to me.
Yep, with the issues that I care about, I can't vote for Killary.     Common Core, Obamacare, 2nd Amendment, SCOTUS.  Guess I'll have to go with The Donald.

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2016, 07:47:48 AM »
Common Core. What a f'n ridiculous idea to implement in schooling. I tried to help my 1st grade grandson do a few math problems the other day. I happened to be wearing a shirt he gave me for my birth day. It says "If papa can't fix it no body can" Well trying to do those math problems I should have thrown the shirt away.
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline Rage'n Renegade

• Administrator
  • ~ Rage'n Renegade ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2016, 12:23:52 PM »
Common Core. What a f'n ridiculous idea to implement in schooling. I tried to help my 1st grade grandson do a few math problems the other day. I happened to be wearing a shirt he gave me for my birth day. It says "If papa can't fix it no body can" Well trying to do those math problems I should have thrown the shirt away.
Yep, Common Core is a joke.   It's a lose-lose situation.  The kids can't learn and the teachers can't teach with it.   Just let the teachers teach! 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 12:26:28 PM by Rage'n Renegade »

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2016, 07:05:05 PM »
Common Core... Isn't that where two plus two equals Purple?

I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.