Author Topic: CLINTON/TRUMP worse cadidates ever!  (Read 2690 times)

Offline Howie

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
CLINTON/TRUMP worse cadidates ever!
« on: September 08, 2016, 02:25:35 PM »
Ok, I started this one to get the crap off the other threads.
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid!
You have 2 ears and 1 mouth. Use them proportionally!

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
Re: CLINTON/TRUMP worse cadidates ever!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 02:54:12 PM »
I agree, both are bad, but one is far worse.

Therefore my vote will be with Mr. T.
Pro 2nd amendment
Pro immigration enforcement, but will "back off" to gain votes - still a step in the right direction
Pro veterans
Better supreme court judge appointments
Rework healthcare system
Rework trade deals
Shake up the system - overall

Sure, he's a total nut case, but still way better than Hilary.

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 08:37:51 PM »
hey look at it this way, if T wins, Bubba will try and hit on Melania.. 
"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 11:00:59 AM »
I'll show everyone my tax returns when you show everyone those 33,000 deleted emails...  :floor:

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 11:38:57 AM »
I never got the Tax return thing - its obvious he makes more than most.  Who flies around in a 757 with their name on it

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 02:19:02 PM »
I never got the Tax return thing - its obvious he makes more than most.  Who flies around in a 757 with their name on it

Pretty soon he'll be able to write off this miles for work.....

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 07:14:29 PM »
Which of those 2 blondes is best for the sport of snowmobiling?
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline Rage'n Renegade

• Administrator
  • ~ Rage'n Renegade ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 07:33:39 PM »
Trump, if Clinton wins there will be no jobs for anyone to afford snowmobiling.  Polaris and Arctic Cat will have to move overseas.

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2016, 08:24:55 AM »
Trump, if Clinton wins there will be no jobs for anyone to afford snowmobiling.  Polaris and Arctic Cat will have to move overseas.

Truth.  I don't like Trump, but I really don't like HRC. 

There are some realities Trump needs to bow to also.  He wants to have all these good jobs either created or moved back in the US.  Automation and robotics will replace these workers.  A work cell that we use costs about 200k to setup and the run rate is about 20k per year after that.  No workers comp, no insurance, no salary, no union contracts, the cell can run at least 2 shifts a day with minimal input.  The next gen will be less expensive than that.. With the AI interfaces and controls improving every iteration it will be even easier to setup and run.  The times are a changing, we need leaders who can figure out how to be agile with our gov't policies.  HRC wants to go back to the 90's when everything was great.  We don't live in the 90's, the world is different.  Trump should have pounced when she said 'back in the 90's'. 
Trump is weak on foreign policy which can directly impact our economy.  Clinton is a goofball who might not legitimately make it through a first term with her issues.  Trump needs to learn how to have thicker skin and use the iron fist with a velvet glove.  :)
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2016, 08:35:16 AM »

I can see it now.... Trump Towers in Northern WI  :blush:

As far as snowmobiling goes... Seems to me that the liberals are the ones pounding all the restrictions onto everything fun in this country. Back in 2008 - 2010 all we talked about was snowmobiles meeting EPA emission guild lines. Turning our kick ass 2 strokes into 4 strokes, etc. For the such small amount of use and impact to our environment, I believe it ruined our sport / hobby. It made a $6,000 snowmobile a $14,000 snowmobile and I for one, have purchased MUCH less snowmobiles in recent years than ever in my life time. So there you have it..... More rules, less snowmobile sales. Less snowmobile sales, less apparel sales, less hotel reservations, less bars and restaurant sales, less gas sales, less truck and trailer sales. The snowball continues to grow when you make stupid rules.   

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 10:27:08 AM »
If trump can have his wife and daughter make a tour through the northwoods, that might get a rise ....in the local economy..  :mf_laughbounce2:

Ahh, this stuff is too funny.  HRC is sooo weak as a candidate, with her 'experience' she should have a double digit lead over trump.  I actually liked Bill even with his shortcomings and issues.  He's really just a good ol boy from arkansas that likes to chase tail. 

We have a leadership deficit in most areas of our government.  We have effective politicians but not good leaders.

ahh, all this stuff makes me thirsty...   :beer: :Bar-Smilies:

Look at the graph, we are losing higher paying jobs to other countries, the genie has been out of the bottle for a long while, we just never realized it. 
In the graph, local industries are growing (trades and service industries that have to be done on site).  These jobs are lower paying and will always be.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 10:33:41 AM by Kingpin »

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 10:53:13 AM »
even better if you like to drink early in your day...median income 1999-2014. Not averages that are being washed out by high salaries/income.
 :mf_Flush:

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 02:24:01 PM »
even better if you like to drink early in your day...median income 1999-2014. Not averages that are being washed out by high salaries/income.
 :mf_Flush:

I don't need to see it, I'm living it....

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2016, 10:21:30 AM »
I hope everyone is getting ready for Madame President and the first man..   What a sh$t show we have going in this country...   :Bar-Smilies:  :banghead:

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2016, 07:17:20 AM »
I hope everyone is getting ready for Madame President and the first man..   What a sh$t show we have going in this country...   :Bar-Smilies:  :banghead:

Debate #2 was ugly, but I think it all needed to be said. There is a big big difference saying that you'd like to fu#% someone, and actually fu#%ing someone in the oval office...