Author Topic: New Ride  (Read 3445 times)

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
Re: New Ride
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2016, 07:34:33 AM »
Took my bass boat out for the first time this year. MPG is more look 2 MPG on that POS !  :blink: Then again, poor thing saw WOT for a couple days straight  :blush:
Did you get your boat out any more?   We did finally get our boat out on Labor Day weekend.   Wanted to run the old gas out of it.   Was a nice relaxing day on the lake.   Now we have to winterize it.   :wacko:

NOPE....  :'(
The bass boat and the motorcycle have had to least amount of use of any years of ownership that I can think of. This summer was a little "off" due to family health issues (my father in law's cancer came back), seemed like that was on our mind a lot. They typically come with us to the cabin and I fish with him mostly, so it just seemed wrong to go without him.... My sons and I got to use the boat during our summer vacation week at the cabin. We fished for 3-4 days, but that was the boat's only use this summer. It's still ready to go on another trip, but honestly I should just drain the damn gas and get it ready for winter, because hockey just started, basketball is coming and indoor training for baseball starts in Dec. Oldest son made a AA hockey team, so 1/2 their games will be out of state, I think we have 7 tournaments between OCT - FEB, which will most likely cut into my snowmobiling time. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a slump b/c I used to have much more free time, but I think I'm cool with it all (for now). Kids are 15 1/2 and 13. Just trying to enjoy that time with them right now because soon enough they will be out of the house and I will have time to myself again. Lucky for me, my wife seems to be cool with doing stuff with me. She's a real trooper with that. ATV rides, snowmobiling, boating and she enjoys going for rides on the Harley. I know she does alot of that for the kids sake, just hoping she's willing to do some of it, just to get out and do stuff. We're currently looking at picking up some Kayaks too, so that should be cool.

Offline Rage'n Renegade

• Administrator
  • ~ Rage'n Renegade ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2016, 11:17:38 AM »
Enjoy the time with kids while you can.  My daughter is graduating this year then she'll be off.  :(  Not sure if I'm ready for that!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 02:07:09 PM by Rage'n Renegade »

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2016, 06:38:17 PM »
Enjoy the time with kids while you can.  My daughter is graduating this year then she'll be off.  :(  Not sure if I'm ready for that!

This makes me feel so old...

I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.

Offline Rage'n Renegade

• Administrator
  • ~ Rage'n Renegade ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2016, 08:10:33 AM »

This makes me feel so old...
Me too!   :help:

Offline Rage'n Renegade

• Administrator
  • ~ Rage'n Renegade ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2016, 02:28:36 PM »
Nice afternoon for a little ride.

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2016, 03:07:44 PM »
Nice being able to sneak out in the middle of the day/week when no one is around :thumbsupsmileyanim: :banana:

I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.