Author Topic: Bush SLAMMING congress right now  (Read 30949 times)

Offline needsnow2go

Bush SLAMMING congress right now
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2008, 09:14:53 AM »
:popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :shrug:

Offline snopork

« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2008, 10:26:14 PM »
Don't forget that most wars are caused by the USA in some way shape or form, either because some idiot in your country wanted to get rich by selling weapons to fanatics, or because you invaded someone for oil, and made others angry.

Wars are fought over drugs mainly sold in your country.

++++

I could go on. But I wont.
[snapback]233998[/snapback]
Yea - an american sold the bullet to the armenian that shot the Archduke of Prussia that started WW1.   Had nothing to do with the kaiser looking for any reason to invade anybody.

And an American sold Hitler the plans for Stuka dive bombers, Tiger tanks and Heavy water.

And we supplied the french with all their weapons that they used in Vietnam during the 50's - the only reason we got involved in Vietnam was because the French dropped their guns and ran before they even paid for em.  If Ho Chi Men would have just rounded them up and gave them back we would never had to go in there to repossess em - fuggin fwenchies

An american sold saddam hussien all those Fwench and russian weapons he used to invade Kuwait and gas Kurds (you know how hard it is to make american iron look like Russian T60 tanks?) - btw wernt it the fwench that got caught violating the embargo on Iraq and sellin Saddam all kinds of fwench weaponry and night vision goggles after the first Iraq war?  (good thing they were fwench - they didnt work real well - kind of like renault cars)

I could g on and on - i aint even gonna git involved in all the post soviet union You-name-it -stan countries

freakin USA sold em commie weapons and even a bunch from China - thats why we bombed thair embassy in yugoslavia - they were about to tell all.

Offline snopork

« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2008, 10:32:55 PM »
Hate to say, but Kuwait, Afghanistan, and Iraq can hardly be called "free"
[snapback]233909[/snapback]
Not our problem - they were all 3 supposed to be a joint effort.  Europeans including Norway left there cajones on the shore of the north sea and left us holding the bag.  I say let you guys deal with em - there all moving to your area anyway.  France, Holland, britain, spain, Germany, denmark and belgium all have the # 1 problem of dealing with the Muslim-shiite-sunni wacko population.  Its coming your way soon - hope you enjoy.  Don't worry - in france they only riot and kill locals so if you live in the country you might not even notice.

Offline snopork

« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2008, 10:45:23 PM »
Mac McClellan and I have a lot in common - he was Bushes staunchest supporter......and then he found out he was lied to and let to tell others the lies.

McClellan may have sealed the deal for the democrats this election.

Being a staunch republican for all my voting life I am ashamed at how this president has totally fugged up our economy, suffered extreme tunnel vision over the mideast (who really gives a fug if Israel and the PLO make peace-let that continent figure it out), let himself be led on and lied to and pleaded that he was unaware of what was going on.  He may go down in history as Jimmy Carter the second when it comes to economic collapse.  
And I think he was led on by big oil to alienate Hugo Chavez and all the oil he has cuzz Chavez could have driven the price of oil way down in the aftermath of oil supply disruption.   As it stands Venzuela is still sittin on some of the largest oil reserves and we cater to a bunch of wacko Saudi Despots who are only lookin for a sugar daddy to protect them and rip off.   Maybe we should mend our fences at home and let the old world solve its problems while we in the new world of the america's become united.

SatanClaw

« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2008, 11:18:49 PM »
Hate to say, but Kuwait, Afghanistan, and Iraq can hardly be called "free"
[snapback]233909[/snapback]
Not our problem - they were all 3 supposed to be a joint effort.  Europeans including Norway left there cajones on the shore of the north sea and left us holding the bag.  I say let you guys deal with em - there all moving to your area anyway.  France, Holland, britain, spain, Germany, denmark and belgium all have the # 1 problem of dealing with the Muslim-shiite-sunni wacko population.  Its coming your way soon - hope you enjoy.  Don't worry - in france they only riot and kill locals so if you live in the country you might not even notice.
[snapback]234289[/snapback]

Norway has a lot of military in Afghanistan, because that's a war we never opposed so strongly as the one in Iraq, (where only a few Norwegian troops are present).

Just the other day, a Norwegian patrol, killed 13 "resistance fighters" in Iraq.

We do have a lot of Muslims in Norway too, and some are a problem, but that's not to weird now is it ? They come from a culture, and an upbringing which in some areas is just about as remote from our culture as possible.

It's difficult/impossible for them to adjust...

Remember that most people want them to abandon their Religion, they hold them personally responsible for all the terrorism in the world, just because they have a light brown skin.

Our policy is to integrate them into our society as fast, and thoroughly as possible.

Thus avoiding a lot of problems other Scandinavians have.

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
« Reply #125 on: May 29, 2008, 11:48:06 PM »
We do have a lot of Muslims in Norway too, and some are a problem, but that's not to weird now is it ? They come from a culture, and an upbringing which in some areas is just about as remote from our culture as possible.

Remember that most people want them to abandon their Religion, they hold them personally responsible for all the terrorism in the world, just because they have a light brown skin.

Our policy is to integrate them into our society as fast, and thoroughly as possible.
[snapback]234293[/snapback]

LOL! Do you have Muslim friends Satan?

FWIW - we prolly have 3 times the Muslims here in the US than you do in Norway... It's really a simple decision... You're either with us or against us, it's doubtful anybody with any pull in this country is on a religious mission concerning these conflicts. Chit, we get into fights over our own Constitution/Anthem/Pledge and whether we should allow the fugging simple word "God" to be included!

I highly doubt anyone is on a genocidal religious holocaust from the US view concerning any of these conflicts.

The real problem comes down to, and I will say it AGAIN... We are at war with multiple entities/identities who are UNORGANIZED, UNBORDERED, UN-NATIONALIZED and INBRED RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS who hide behind CIVILIANS that just want a better future.

Basically, in short.... COWARDS!

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
« Reply #126 on: May 29, 2008, 11:52:42 PM »
I love where I live and what it has to offer, but I now have different views on many things - watch this movie and it may change yours.

It starts out slow but watch the whole thing and you will be amazed at how history has been formed by the guys in charge.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
[snapback]234243[/snapback]

Though I've plugged the same film here numerous times, I've always said it's filled with "conspiracy theory." However, there's actually very useful shreds of truth that should be ignored by NOBODY.

Some examples include:

1) The basis of ALL religion on simple meaning and rooted from the SAME EXACT concepts.

2) The role of Central Banks in World economies and what your payroll tax really pays for.

Offline jon4snow

• Donating Members
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2008, 06:01:19 AM »
Mac McClellan and I have a lot in common - he was Bushes staunchest supporter......and then he found out he was lied to and let to tell others the lies.

Being a staunch republican for all my voting life I am ashamed at how this president has totally fugged up our economy, suffered extreme tunnel vision over the mideast (who really gives a fug if Israel and the PLO make peace-let that continent figure it out), let himself be led on and lied to and pleaded that he was unaware of what was going on.  He may go down in history as Jimmy Carter the second when it comes to economic collapse.   
And I think he was led on by big oil to alienate Hugo Chavez and all the oil he has cuzz Chavez could have driven the price of oil way down in the aftermath of oil supply disruption.   As it stands Venzuela is still sittin on some of the largest oil reserves and we cater to a bunch of wacko Saudi Despots who are only lookin for a sugar daddy to protect them and rip off.   Maybe we should mend our fences at home and let the old world solve its problems while we in the new world of the america's become united.
[snapback]234290[/snapback]

Bravo,

I agree wholeheartedly, I never understood why we rarely made an attempt to treat  south american countries like brothers. Probably because they had no strategic importance, kinda like africa which we tend to ignore also.
Buy American
The job you save may be your own

Offline snopork

« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2008, 08:06:59 AM »

Being a staunch republican for all my voting life I am ashamed at how this president has totally fugged up our economy, suffered extreme tunnel vision over the mideast (who really gives a fug if Israel and the PLO make peace-let that continent figure it out), let himself be led on and lied to and pleaded that he was unaware of what was going on.  He may go down in history as Jimmy Carter the second when it comes to economic collapse.   
And I think he was led on by big oil to alienate Hugo Chavez and all the oil he has cuzz Chavez could have driven the price of oil way down in the aftermath of oil supply disruption.   As it stands Venzuela is still sittin on some of the largest oil reserves and we cater to a bunch of wacko Saudi Despots who are only lookin for a sugar daddy to protect them and rip off.   Maybe we should mend our fences at home and let the old world solve its problems while we in the new world of the america's become united.
[snapback]234290[/snapback]

Bravo,

I agree wholeheartedly, I never understood why we rarely made an attempt to treat  south american countries like brothers. Probably because they had no strategic importance, kinda like africa which we tend to ignore also.
[snapback]234298[/snapback]
Africa has a recorded history far longer than the america's.   The eurasion contitnent  has interected with Africa since recorded time.   The carthiginians were african and Alexander the Great built his great city, Alexandria, in Africa.    Rome was far behind Carthage and Alexandria at one time - until they sacked them both and utterly destroyed them.  Carthage was totally burned to the ground and all it inhabitants slain.    See Europe has always messed up the countries around them.   France, England and Spain  claimed huge chunks of Africa in the 1800's after they were all kicked out of the new world - see the mess they made.  Of course half of Spain is descended from the Moors of North Africa as are the inhabitants of Sicily and Corsica.

Hannibal was an african and brought african elephants thru the Alps to attack the Romans.

Being a mess in Africa is a European creation.   Thayed like us to clean that up too - thats why the UN keeps electing a president who is a native of that continent.  I think the UN should be moved to Norway or Khartoum
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 08:08:53 AM by snopork »

SatanClaw

« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2008, 09:17:58 AM »
I have no Muslim friends, but I am a Buss driver, so I get to talk with a few of them though.

I don't have a religion, I believe in what I can see, feel, touch and what science brings me.

That's also why I believe Bush mentioning GOD in any way is both wrong, and dangerous.

That makes me think: He sometimes talks as if God exists...

If he believes in something that is in no way based on science, common sense, or sound reasoning, he is a very dangerous man.

To ME it's absurd that the Vatican has their own "True Faith" comity, which actually decides what we are to believe... In other words they are deciding the words of "God"... That should scream this is made up, but no....

There are so many double standards, stupidity, and superiority issues, and lac of basis in Christianity, that I get a headache when I think it.

I won't go further as I know most Americans (And Norwegians for that matter) are true believers in God, and I believe it's both futile, and impolite to deny someone else's religion.

Offline Kingpin

« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2008, 10:20:14 AM »
I have no Muslim friends, but I am a Buss driver, so I get to talk with a few of them though.

I don't have a religion, I believe in what I can see, feel, touch and what science brings me.

That's also why I believe Bush mentioning GOD in any way is both wrong, and dangerous.

That makes me think: He sometimes talks as if God exists...

If he believes in something that is in no way based on science, common sense, or sound reasoning, he is a very dangerous man.

To ME it's absurd that the Vatican has their own "True Faith" comity, which actually decides what we are to believe... In other words they are deciding the words of "God"... That should scream this is made up, but no....

There are so many double standards, stupidity, and superiority issues, and lac of basis in Christianity, that I get a headache when I think it.

I won't go further as I know most Americans (And Norwegians for that matter) are true believers in God, and I believe it's both futile, and impolite to deny someone else's religion.
[snapback]234302[/snapback]
The trees and polar bears talk to Al Gore.   :floor:  
Look, a lot of people hold a belief in a higher power and on the whole, the principles that guide main stream Christian religions like Caholicism, Protestants, Lutherans, Baptist, Methodists, etc, do more good than bad.  Now, I just made a nuanced argument for religion by referring to the principles that guide, not the people or the church doctrine that they come up with but rather the basic tenets, like the ten commandments, the beattidudes.   To generalize that any person that has a belief in a higher power is mentally imbalanced or dangerous is more than painting with a broad brush.  It is ignorant and dangerous to make broad assumptions about a group of people especially when you might not know anything about them, you must have been a close adviser to GWB... :floor:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 10:23:19 AM by Kingpin »
"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline MNNavy

• Annual Subscribers
« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2008, 11:21:28 AM »
The problem we're having here in the U.S. (and elsewhere for that matter) is that many of them DON'T WANT to adjust.  They want US to alter OUR rules to suit them.  Case in point, here in Minnesota, a group of Muslim women are suing their employer because the employer won't let them wear traditional Muslim dress at work, even though there's operating machinery where they work, and the loose fitting garments are a safety hazard.

most people want them to abandon their Religion, they hold them personally responsible for all the terrorism in the world, just because they have a light brown skin.

Not true, especially here in the U.S.  If anything, we're more tolerant of their beliefs than anywhere else in the world.  We're d@mn sure more tolerant of Muslims than Muslim countries are of Jews or Christians.  What we hold against them is the fact that as a group, NONE OF THEIR leaders have condemned what happened on 9/11, nor have they condemned Al Quaeda for their extremist views.

Thus avoiding a lot of problems other Scandinavians have.
Back to my first point.  What happens when they refuse to integrate, and demand that YOU make exceptions for them?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 11:21:55 AM by MNNavy »
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with their own money.  --  Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »
some folks have said that Islam is due for a Reformation like the catholic/protestant religions did back in the 15-1600's...  the problem is that they already HAD a reformation...  the radical side won the battle and is driving mainstream islam further into jihadist territory everyday...  some people think the war is on radical islam, its not...  the average moderate muslim is a growing minority and soon there will only be Islam as they will have converted or exercised the moderates out of the religion...  the war is about to become on Islam itself...
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.